Solarium 2.4.0 has been released and can be downloaded from the homepage, or the Github project page.
This release includes the following features:
- New suggester querytype
- ParallelExecution plugin
- BufferedAdd plugin
- SequentialPrefetch plugin
- Support for parameter dereferencing (implemented in the join helper, see below)
- The query helper now has support for join
- Support for the new “hl.q” and “hl.phraseLimit” params was added to highlighting
- The request class now has a __toString method for easy debugging
- New formatDate method in the queryhelper
There’s also a fix for the handling of ‘include’ and ‘other’ params with range facets by Shieldo.
Solarium now uses Travis-CI and has support for generating phar files, configured by Jaytaph.
All the features have been documented in the manual, and example code for the new features is included with the release. The API docs have also been updated.
Version 2.4 is backwards compatible, so if you use any earlier 2.x release you should be able to upgrade without changing any of your code.